Thursday 22 July 2010

More, more, more

Hi everyone, another catch up is due of the most recent cards I've been making. This first card I made for my son's teacher. The image is from Mos Digital Pencil and I have coloured it in with Promarkers to match the colour of my son's uniform.


This next card was for my friend to give to her husband on their wedding anniversary. She chose the picture and I then made the backing paper. I used the Fleur de Lis spellbinders die underneath the picture.
I just love the images from Karens Doodles and thought these giraffes were so sweet. The backing papers came from Making Cards magazine. The picture doesnt do it any justice really, it looks better in real life!

This art deco lady is from a Debbie Moore Glitz and Glamour CD. I added some glitter on the vertical ribbons and the ladies dress to give it some extra sparkle! This was for Dianne, another one of my crafty friends!

I found this image on Just Inklined website and thought it is suitable for quite a selection of cards. I was asked to make some friend cards and thought by using this I could change the colours so they were all different. The verse on the card is from another card I have made in the past but this can also be changed to suit the occasion the card is for.

The last few pics are 15 cards I made for my friend who is a Driving Instructor. She will be giving them to her pupils when they pass their tests. My thanks go out to Karen at Karens Doodles for designing the image of the boy and girl in the car. After looking through her site and not finding anything suitable I sent a quick email asking if it was possible for her to design something and this is what she came up with. Its great because now there's a whole variety of colours they can be coloured in.
male drivers

female drivers
I hope you like these new cards. Feel free to leave any comments.
Happy crafting xx

PS. A big thank you again to Eileen for sharing blog making info the other week. I added the pics first today and then put all the writing in and it was sooooo much quicker!!!!

2 comments:

  1. hiya angela, wow some more fantastic cards.i love the driving instructer ones.
    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gawd, you have been busy ...I think you are a real expert with the pro markers Ange.....loving the colouring!! Glad the blog is better ....but you found how to do it ....not me !!!! xxxx

    ReplyDelete