Wednesday 2 January 2013

Kindness/Happy Jar

Hi everyone, Happy New Year to you all.
Today's post is of a jar I have decorated for my daughter. We saw a post on Facebook about every time something good happens that makes you happy, you write it on a piece of paper and put it in the jar. At the end of the year open the jar and read all the good notes to remember all the happy things that happened through the year. A group appeared on Facebook to do with Kindness jars which is along the same lines with the notes being about acts of kindness you've come across.
When I decorated this jar I filled it with strawberry bonbons which Sophie is partial to so she is now eating them to hurry and get an empty jar!!!
 I also made my mum a jar to keep in her craft room. It is filled with Wine Gums which she is also partial too and I added a label saying 'Mum's Crafty Nibbles Jar'. After gluing the paper on I added stickles around the edges, ribbon and gems.
I'm going to be making another Kindness/Happy jar to use myself once I've sorted all my new craft goodies out!!
Happy crafting, please visit again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment