Saturday 19 January 2013

Bulldozer, Electrician & Bookworm

Hi all
I've had a couple of productive days so far using my new decoupage disc from La Pasche and will be having a day in today in the warm doing more crafting. I should have been going to our monthly crop today with the other crafty ladies at Allhallows Village Hall but due to not knowing what the weather is doing it has been cancelled :( .
The first 3 cards I've made include a Builder/digger driver
 an Electrician
 and one suitable for a Bookworm!!
These cards come on a page with the backing papers and the greeting so its just a case of cutting it all out, finding a matching background card and making up the decouage. As usual I've finished off with stickles around the edges to give it a bit of bling.

I hope you like these. I will be posting more in the next few days including some I've made from the Making Cards magazine. I've made a New Year's Resolution to use up free papers from the magazines as its not always what I like that sells, sometimes you just need to make something different to catch the eye of people.
Anyway, bye for now everyone.
Happy crafting

1 comment:

  1. Cor Ange ... these are so fabulous ... Sorry the crop was cancelled but I can see you have had a great time!! Smashing cards xxx
    E xx

    ReplyDelete