Thursday 17 January 2013

Crafty Day Today

Hi all
Hope you are well. I'm still feeling rather down at the mo so today I'm going to sit and have a crafty day. I have lots of things I need and want to make so I'm going to see how productive I can be!!
Just wanted to let you know about 2 fab CDs I purchased using some xmas money.....they are from Imag-e-nation and are The Big Pair 2012 CD Roms.  This includes a CD from Just Inklined with over 200 digi images. Most images are available from their site but some are solely on the CD. The other disk is from La Pashe and has lots of decoupage etc on it. Many of the pages are coloured images of the digi stamps so if you want to save a bit of time with colouring they are ideal. I have already decided on some birthday cards I will be making.  They are £15.99 each or £20 for the pair so it would be rude not to buy the pair wouldnt it!!!!
Anyway I just need to nip to the shops before getting down to some craft so please come back soon as I will post pics of what I achieve.
Happy crafting

PS. Im out for a crafty xmas meal tonight with our craft club from Demelza House Children's Hospice so I'm looking forward to that also.

No comments:

Post a Comment