Tuesday 19 February 2013

Valentines...

Hello again everyone, another post so soon you say, well I thought I would schedule this one as I was getting into the swing of it yesterday!!!
Today's cards are some Valentine ones that I was asked to do!!!
I used a new Darice embossing folder for this card and coloured one set of lips with Promarkers. The greeting was done on the pc and then cut out using plain and scalloped heart nesties. The ribbon was coloured with Promarkers to match and glitter added around the edges. 
This heart is a stamp which was in a free set along with the greeting. After embossing the backing card and adding ribbon I mounted the stamped image and added card candy.  
This card was embossed after stamping the greeting. I also embossed another white piece of card with a heart design and cut out using my heart nesties. 
Embossing with hearts and greeting stamped before cutting with heart dies. A heart gem added to finish it off. 
This last card I saw on another website by Karen. I love the white on white effect and this is the first time I have used my Hougie board to make embossed lines across the card. I was very pleased with how it turned out.  The image is from Just Inklined and I coloured it with Promarkers. I finished off with a few gems.
 
I hope you have enjoyed looking at these Valentines.
Happy crafting, see you again soon

1 comment:

  1. I like all of these Angela ... my fave tho is the Rose one ... very pretty and great designs
    E xxx

    ReplyDelete