Monday 18 February 2013

Mum's birthday

Hello everyone, what a nice sunny day it is today.  I have one week off work whilst its half term so I'm aiming at getting a few cards made!
Here are 3 cards which were made for my darling mum on her birthday last wk.
I used a topper for this card after embossing the white card with dots. I coloured the organza ribbon with Promarkers to match and added a greeting. 
This image was a freebie I found on a website. There were several vintage images for different occasions but I thought this one was rather apt. The papers were free from a magazine. I used a die cut for under the pic and for the corners and then I stamped with my new Delicate Asters stamps and cut them out with the matching Delicate Asters dies. I finished off with a butterfly and the usual glitter around the edges! 
This stamp was a freebie on a magazine. I coloured it with Promarkers and added some card candy in the centre. I embosed the white card with dots (after stamping a greeting_ and circles and again added glitter Stickles to finish off.
 
I hope you like these, please visit again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment