Monday 18 June 2012

Cupcake Toppers

Hi all, hope you are well on this horrible damp morning.
Today's post is to show you some new items I have made. As everyone is into cupcakes at the mo, and we enjoy them also, I thought I would make some toppers.
I printed the pics, after resizing into a circle the same size as one of my nesties, and cut them out. I then mounted them onto a scalloped circle. On one side I added a cocktail stick before the picture and these are the finished articles. Any pic is possible and I have also done some of my daughter Sophie with Joey Essex who she met a couple of months ago. They can be made for absolutely any occasion.
Please leave any comments as I read them all and please check back soon to see further ideas.
 This girl with balloons is a Saturated Canary digi which I coloured in, took a pic of then resized.
 This fireman with a cat is a Crafts U Print digi design which again was coloured and then resized after taking a photo.
 These slogans were done on Word Art and the colour was changed. They could be done in any colour.
 This is my darling daughter Sophie with Joey Essex. She loved these toppers when she saw them!!
Happy crafting everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment