Thursday 1 March 2012

Shoes!!!!

Hi all, well thought I better put some more pics on to show what I've been doing lately. At the moment I am full up with cold and headaches so cant do as much crafting as I want to. I've been to a couple of craft shows lately and bought lots of lovely goodies....
 ....from Bluewater Hobbycraft Show....



.....from Farnborough Make It Show.











Here are 3 cards that I made with a stamp I bought ages ago and hadn't got round to using. The stamp is from Dimension Stamps and its coloured with Promarkers. On 2 of the cards I used Glossy Accents and on the other card I added some red glitter. I glued the ribbons in place as I wanted to try a different effect but am not keen on this so will be wrapping it around the card in future. The shoe on the left has been cut out and mounted with 3d pads.

I hope you like these, please come back and visit again soon.
Happy crafting x

No comments:

Post a Comment