Sunday 12 February 2012

Pot of Dreams moneybox

Hello everyone, hope you are having a lovely Sunday.
Today I have made something special for my daughter. She was wanting a Pot of Dreams moneybox to put savings in for Christmas. When she realised she had to smash it to get the money out she soon went off the idea so I made her something similar.  I will let you guess what the essential basic item was that I used. I then added freebie papers which I got from Summer Driggs, ribbon, gems, stickles, some hanging tags (cut from Memory Box dies) and a digi image from Saturated Canary. Sophie has a pink bedroom so I wanted to stick to that colour and make it very girly for her. The lid is glued on so that she isnt tempted to dip in whilst saving and we will probably cut a hole in the bottom once its full and then add another plastic cap so that she can reuse it!
Here is a view of the back... 
...a close up of the lid... 
...a close of of the bottom label... 
...and a close up of the Saturated Canary digi image. 
I hope you have enjoyed looking at this different item. Please leave any comments as it would be good to hear what people think about it.
Happy crafting everyone, see you soon

2 comments:

  1. Oh Angela ...this is fabulous!!! How clever, I bet Sophie loves it! Mmmm... trying hard to guess what you have used to make it with ! lol :) xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is stunning angela.really gorgeous colours and i love the sc image ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete