Saturday 28 January 2012

TOWIE Card!!

Good morning all, what a lovely morning it is, the sun is shining (at the mo) so hopefully it will stay nice.
The card I have for you today was made for my friend's daughter. She is mad on The Only Way is Essex programme so that was the theme I had to work with. I found some pics on Google and edited them into a Word document by putting them in a circle template which was the right size for one of my new Nesties. I mounted onto the nestie and then put this onto some paper from my stash. I finished off as usual with some card candy, some organza ribbon (coloured with Promarkers) and a little Stickles! The greeting was also computer generated, cut out then mounted onto another nestie die cut.
I hope you like this. Happy crafting, please visit again soon as I have lots of cards on the production line which I'd love to show you.

No comments:

Post a Comment