Saturday 14 January 2012

Kenny K Golfer

Hi all, Happy New Year to you all.  Sorry for the delay but I've been busy being creative!! Today I'm posting the first card I made in 2012.
I've used a golfer image from Kenny K and coloured with Promarkers. As usual I mat and layered using papers from my stash. I added organza ribbon and a 'Just for You' charm and finished off with some Stickles. (I do like my glitter!!) 
I also decorated the inside of the card to match the front.

When colouring the image I also used some Polychromos pencils which I was very lucky to receive for xmas. I need to practice a little with these but will hopefully get the hang of them after a few more tries!
Here are some other craft goodies which Santa bought me.....
.....and these are some items I bought with some xmas money. Now I've got so many bits to experiment with I need to get ahead and make some cards lol.
Anyway thanks for dropping by today, please come back tomorrow to see the next card. (I'm writing the post now and scheduling it for tomorrow so it will definitely be here!!)

2 comments:

  1. stunning male card angela.the image is fab and great papers and design.love your new stash too,looks yummy ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete