Wednesday 7 December 2011

Tealight Card

Hi all, Im back!!!!!!
Sorry its been so long but lots to do and lots I cant post until they've been given. Hopefully will now have chance to publish them all. The first card is one that I saw on this site here. I made it for my good friend Tina on her birthday and she was delighted with it.
The image is from Lily of the Valley and coloured with Promarkers. The papers are from Docrafts Tatty Teddy range. I finished off with some flowers from my stash with a brad and some gems. The card is tied together at the side with some organza ribbon which I again coloured with Promarkers.
This is the inside of the card and has a tag on the left hand side which I finished off with a greeting. I needed to make a box for this also and for once I managed to do it right the first time!!

I hope you like this long awaited post and come back soon for the next one. I have a few ready and waiting!!
Happy crafting

1 comment:

  1. this is stunning angela.really gorgeous design and fab pretty colours and image ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete