Friday 9 December 2011

Martini Girl digi and candle

Good morning everyone, hope you are well.
Today is a day of celebrating birthdays. Firstly it is my darling Nan's 97th Birthday (card to be posted here tomorrow) and it is also my dear friend Katie's birthday. The card I am going to show today is Katie's. I have also done a candle with a design to match the card.
The Girl in Martini Glass digi is from Sassy Studio. I coloured this with Promarkers. The backing papers are from the Docrafts Tatty Teddy set. I mat and layered the papers and then edged in pink Stickles. I finished off by adding 'Special Friend' which I cut out using the Olivia letters on the Cuttlebug. These were glittered also. 
For the candle I used the same digi image and a greeting and printed these onto white tissue paper. I then coloured (very carefully!) with my Promarkers. I then added it to the candle in the usual way and finished off with some organza ribbon which I coloured to match and a few little gems. I then placed it into a clear bag and tied with ribbon as this is for decoration only.

I hope you like these 2 items and please come back tomorrow to see the card I made for my nan.
Happy crafting

1 comment:

  1. stunning gift set angela.the image is gorgeous :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete