Thursday 6 May 2010

My favourite site

Havent had much chance to do any crafting in the last few days as it was my son's birthday and then he has been off school for a couple of days. All my good made plans went to pot in the end!! Anyway, I've still been able to look on my favourite site at what has been happening and just keep finding more lovely sheets appearing! So far I have stopped the urge to put anything in my basket but dont think I can hold out much longer. Please take a look and see if there is anything that catches your eye by using the web page address below and having a browse through the site as well as looking at the cards I have on there that go with some of the sheets.

http://www.craftsuprint.com/default.cfm?r=155697

My son will be back at school tomorrow so I think I may just get a few crafty bits done. Bye for now, happy crafting xx

No comments:

Post a Comment