Wednesday 19 May 2010

Crop day!

Well what a productive day I had last Saturday at the crop. Here are just a few cards that I managed to complete. Again they will be posted on the CraftsUPrint site. Please take a look at the site for any crafting goodies you may fancy by clicking on the link down the right hand side of my page. There may be something you find that you like as they cover so many topics. If there is a subject you are after in particular just enter it in the search box and you will probably find it. Some gorgeous designs on here definitely and still more to come so watch this space!!!
Another easel card!!

Sexy girl

Elegant lady

Another sexy girl!

This one is my favourite. I only bought the one picture and made the pyramage myself in Paint Shop Pro 8. Took a while to do but finally worked it all out and now I am well away!! Also making my own backing papers for some cards and will post them on here very soon.

Thanks for looking, happy crafting to you all x

1 comment:

  1. wow fantastic cards hun, really love your images and layouts.luv coops.xx

    ReplyDelete