Wednesday 2 December 2009

Success!!!

First easel card I have attempted and pleased with the outcome. Paper is from the December issue of Making Cards, ribbon and button from my stash.



Backing paper for the card below was made by my wonderful mum (she just has the nack!!). Pics are from the Kanban Male set off QVC. It needed to be Liverpool paper as just being a red card could have looked like Arsenal and that would have been the worse thing ever to do for the person this card has been made for!!!

Another Christmas card! Spotty paper from Docrafts Forever Friends pack and the pic is of my 'nephew' and his son. Its such a lovely pic of them I hope he will be pleased with this.

1 comment:

  1. fantastic cards hun, love your easel one and fab male cards.i have an award for you over on my blog, its the 3rd posting down.hugs coops.xx

    ReplyDelete