Friday 31 May 2013

More CUP cards

Hi all. Well I've had a few days off work with my children and have managed to get a decent amount of crafting done. I've had some steady orders coming in and a couple of things possibly in the pipeline. Here are some more pictures of some cards from CraftsuPrint. I am lucky enough to have these on the site under the sheet that's available so every time it is now purchased I get a few pennies. May only be pennies but if u look after the pennies the pounds look after themselves!!!





Thanks for looking. More pictures to be posted soon as I'm sitting cutting out daily and trying to make up as many different ones as possible. They are getting a wonderful response from many.
 
Happy crafting.

2 comments:

  1. stunning selection of cards angela.i especially love your vintage ladies :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are fun cards Ange... love the top one best but they are all great. Glad you are doing well with your orders x
    E xx

    ReplyDelete