Sunday 8 April 2012

Butterflies!!!

Hi all, Happy Easter. Hope you have had a lovely day and not eaten too much chocolate.  I've had a lovely day with Sophie & Connor and my darling boyfriend Kevin. We went to the pics to watch Titanic 3d and I must say it was brill and yes, I did cry again!!!! lol
Anyway, today's card I'm posting has been made after seeing the idea in a craft magazine. Its a very handy way of using up scraps of card. I visited Oyster Stamps last week and managed to find a die of 4 small butterflies. I used just 2 of them for this card and after cutting them I folded in the centre and slightly shaped their wings before mounting with silicone glue. I also added some dots which I punched using a circular hand punch, another thing I've had in the draw for ages and never seem to use much!  Once these were all dry I added some stickles to the butterflies.  The greeting was printed on the card in multicolour print before I started. This card can be used for most occasions and so far I've done an anniversary card and this thank you card.
Please visit again soon as I've got a week off work so in between entertaining my 2 children I'm hoping to make some more cards!!
Bye for now, happy crafting

No comments:

Post a Comment