Sunday 25 September 2011

Birthday Girl

Well a big hello to you all and sorry it has been sooooo long. I havent been making that many cards lately to be able to blog regularly which is a real shame as I do miss it. I have noticed that I'm still getting lots of viewings and have now hit 3000!!!
Well back to a card or two! Yesterday it was my darling daughter's 15th birthday. This card I made using backing papers from a magazine, flowers from Wild Orchid, clear gems, Tokyo Girl digi image, stickles and numbers from Dimension Fourth.
This next card I made using a digi image of a chocolate bar from Meljen's Designs. Sophie is partial to a bit of chocolate every now and then!! The backing papers were again from a magazine but cant remember which one. I used chipboard letters for SISTER and coloured these with Promarkers. I finished off with pearls.
I'm hoping Sophie had a lovely birthday although we will be celebrating in 2 wks time when I take her and a friend to Adventure Island in Southend so they can go on lots of frightening rides!!! I will be quite happy to stand and watch lol.
Anyway, thanks for stopping by and taking the time to read this. I wont leave it as long next time as now its time to start making Christmas cards!!! lol
Bye for now,

2 comments:

  1. Nice to see you back Ange ... Lovely cards, beautiful colours, soft, muted and attractive Mmmmmm just like me !! lol xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. great to see you back angela and with suuch a gorgeous selection of cards ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete