Saturday 11 December 2010

Here are ....

the latest creations I have made. Things are getting tight now with xmas only 2 wks away and Ive still got loads to make!!
This first card I made this week for my Nan who celebrated her 96th birthday. The image is from Image-nation and I coloured it with Promarkers to match my backing card. I added 2 ribbons which were also coloured the same and finished off with a computer generated greeting and 2 gems.







 
 

This second card is one of several I have made the same. I mounted white card which I embossed on the Cuttlebug, used stickles around the edge, cut out a scalloped circle and a plain circle from Nestabilities and I embossed the plain circle. I then added an image which I coloured again with Promarkers but I also added a bit of sparkle on the hat. I finished off with a greeting printed from the computer.

These are some of my finished cards. I still have quite a few to do tho so may be in the quiet corner for a few days!!!

Thanks for taking the time to have a look and please leave any comments.

1 comment:

  1. Happy new year Angela.....love the nan card, I must do more pc generated sentiments cos they look so neat ! Dee's followers list is right down her page ...that's how you missed it ....
    Be back soon ....Eileen xx ps .....glad you got rid of that naffin music lol!

    ReplyDelete