Thursday 7 January 2010

Last of......


Well this is the last Christmas card that Im going to post on here and then it will be getting down to new things that I want to do! I made this for a good friend of mine to give to his wife, trouble was she forgot to get him a card!!! Got so many ideas but just cant seem to get started at the moment. Have just ordered some more Promarkers with some of my Christmas money, which I cant wait to start using, I wish the postman would hurry up and deliver!! Hope you are all getting back into the swing of things, although the weather is not helping much as schools keep closing so our routine is still up the shoot! Happy crafting xxx

1 comment:

  1. gorgeous card hun, fab image and love the backing paper.great poinsetta`s too.luv coops.xx

    ReplyDelete