Thursday 26 November 2009

Hi everyone. Finally decided to try and sort a blog out as I spend so long reading other people's blogs and viewing their cards I thought it only fair that you should see some of my cards I've been making lately. At the moment I am working my way through all our christmas cards to send out, half way there and running out of time, and I've still got the personal family ones to do!! Will try to update as often as I can but please forgive me if I dont as I need to get into the habit of doing this!

I was asked to make a selection of christmas cards for an old work colleague and I thought this pyramage image was quite cute. It is printed from a disk and I have used Docrafts snowflake paper as backing and Kanban 'Merry Christmas' card as a separate layer under the pic. The round dots are from Craftwork Cards. I have got them in a variety of colours and use them all the time!!

I must go now as I really need to feed the children and then me, my daughter and mum are out for a crafting evening at the local children's hospice!! Bye for now x

No comments:

Post a Comment